Like a lot of Year 12 students, Zeryab Cheema is not sure what he wants to study next year, unlike most of them he’s making up his mind while running a startup that already employs 30 people, both in Australia and overseas.
Australian crowdfunding platform Pozible has launched in China with its first campaign reaching its target of 10,000 Chinese yuan within minutes of launching, raising a final amount of 464,602 Chinese yuan.
About me: Business Advice Tasmania specialises in helping businesses to make the right decisions at the right time.
We turn information into knowledge, giving our client’s business the edge to achieve their business goals through:
Setting directions by:
- Developing business strategies;
- Planning (Business, Strategic, Marketing, Production, Operational, Risk Management & Financial);
- Coaching & mentoring;
We build a businesses capability by:
- Developing processes to deliver on plans;
- Business Skills Training in:
- Business Planning
- Sales & Market Planning
- E-Business Management
- Board Operations & Evaluation
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers
We deliver results by:
- Creating a performance-based culture;
- Developing frameworks to enable positive outcomes.
A free and small business advice website with a variant online start-up business community, whether you are looking for a business mentor or business ideas, StartupSmart will help you in starting a business the smart way.