A good entrepreneur knows it is better to kill a failing start-up than to throw away more time, energy and money trying to keep it alive. Here’s the inside story on how several bright ideas were put to the sword.
About me: Business Advice Tasmania specialises in helping businesses to make the right decisions at the right time.
We turn information into knowledge, giving our client’s business the edge to achieve their business goals through:
Setting directions by:
- Developing business strategies;
- Planning (Business, Strategic, Marketing, Production, Operational, Risk Management & Financial);
- Coaching & mentoring;
We build a businesses capability by:
- Developing processes to deliver on plans;
- Business Skills Training in:
- Business Planning
- Sales & Market Planning
- E-Business Management
- Board Operations & Evaluation
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers
We deliver results by:
- Creating a performance-based culture;
- Developing frameworks to enable positive outcomes.
A free and small business advice website with a variant online start-up business community, whether you are looking for a business mentor or business ideas, StartupSmart will help you in starting a business the smart way.