Nothing can cause confusion and doubt in a business like pricing your products and services. While you don’t want to charge less than you are worth, you also don’t want to price yourself out of the market, so how do you know if your price is right?
Adelaide-based international business accelerator Innovyz has opened applications to the first of its industry-focused nine-month Innovation programs, with applications now open for high growth businesses in the health tech sector.
About me: Business Advice Tasmania specialises in helping businesses to make the right decisions at the right time.
We turn information into knowledge, giving our client’s business the edge to achieve their business goals through:
Setting directions by:
- Developing business strategies;
- Planning (Business, Strategic, Marketing, Production, Operational, Risk Management & Financial);
- Coaching & mentoring;
We build a businesses capability by:
- Developing processes to deliver on plans;
- Business Skills Training in:
- Business Planning
- Sales & Market Planning
- E-Business Management
- Board Operations & Evaluation
- Finance for Non-Finance Managers
We deliver results by:
- Creating a performance-based culture;
- Developing frameworks to enable positive outcomes.
A free and small business advice website with a variant online start-up business community, whether you are looking for a business mentor or business ideas, StartupSmart will help you in starting a business the smart way.