Who can help me innovate within my business?
Monday, 30 August 2010 |
When you are trying to generate ideas, it is well worth bringing as many people into the process as possible. Some of the people you should enlist for help include:
- Staff. They know the business best and are often brimming with ideas to improve processes and systems and develop new products.
- Customers. Feedback from customers should provide a steady flow of ideas for product improvements.
- Suppliers. Your suppliers may be able to spot subtle changes in your raw materials or product specifications that can save you money or increase sales.
- Consultants. Paying for an expert to come in an access your business can be a good way to tap into expert opinion.
- Mentors. Your support team will be able to bring experience and industry knowledge to the innovation process.
view all Growth