Welcome your customers back to the New Year
There’s one thing that really annoys me about January – having to say “happy New Year” to every person I see for an entire month. I’ve decided that after January 15, the New Year is officially underway and there is no need for me to mention it every 30 seconds.
Be that as it may, the whole New Year thing does provide a great excuse for you to get in touch with your customers and remind them that you are raring a ready to go. There are plenty of things you can tell them:
- Give them a quick rundown of your new products or initiatives for the year ahead.
- Give them a special New Year promotion or offer.
- Invite them to an event you’re holding.
- If you’re talking to a smaller group of customers, set up times to have a meeting and talk about what’s coming up in the year ahead.
- Ask for some feedback on what they want to see from you this year.
The point is, every opportunity to make contact with your customers is precious. Don’t let the first one of the year pass you by.
Get it done – today!