Want a taste of what to expect at Mark Pesce’s ‘Secrets of Successful Crowdfunding’ workshop? Download the introduction, curated especially for StartupSchool, here.
Crowdfunding isn’t easy. Less than half of crowdfunding efforts succeed. Many of those failures could have been successes if they’d taken the time to learn the secrets of successful crowdfunding.
Drawing from his own experience as a successful crowdfunder, Mark Pesce teaches something you can learn nowhere else – the psychology of crowdfunding. Crowdfunding is a game of anticipation and expectation. Pesce will walk through the steps that give any crowdfunding campaign the greatest chance of success.
The workshop will cover:
- Why crowdfund?
- What types of projects crowdfund well and why?
- What crowdfunding site should you use – or should you DIY?
- Understanding your backers & creating compelling rewards
- How much should you raise & how long should a campaign run?
- How to develop a pitch that turns backers into fans
- Customer relationship management & communication
- Success and reward fulfilment
- Learn from the success stories of people like you
Finding the right crowdfunding platform can determine the success of your campaign. Being on the wrong platform may result in you not reaching the people most likely to back your project. Click here to find the right platform for you.