New gestures in Mountain Lion
Friday, 27 July 2012 |
If you’ve downloaded Mountain Lion, the newest version of Mac OS X, then you’ll probably be eager to find out what the new gestures and shortcuts are.
Here’s a few of them:
- You can open Dictation by pressing the function key twice in a row.
- If you tap the trackpad with three fingers, then you can preview any type of file – although only files that work in the Quick Look preview.
- Swipe back and forward with two fingers to navigate within apps.
- Look up words in the dictionary by tapping with three fingers.
- You can use “save as” if you hold the option key when you’re in the File menu.
view all Technology