Friday 21 October
By Oliver Milman
Today on StartupSmart, we look at how you can make your life a little easier for your staff, as well as make them more productive.
Office design has come a long way since the days when workers were expected to happily work in dingy, uncomfortable spaces.
Of course, as a start-up, you may only be able to afford uncomfortable and dingy. But there are some simple things you can do to improve matters. To help inspire you, we’ve picked out 10 of the best offices in the world.
Elsewhere, tech guru Niki Scevak explains how you can get the most out of your mentor and investment expert Steve Torso has a warning for under-capitalised start-ups.
Share This page :
- Sydneysiders driven out by housing undersupply and congestion: Report
- Kevin McCloud talks grand designs in Sydney
- Deceptive Toorak auction aftermath - and the silver Mercedes that almost got away
- Title Tattle: Whispers that coal miners boring into Nicole Kidman's NSW rural neighbourhood
- Major banks among the winners as mortgage brokers celebrate industry growth