Friday February 15th, 2013
By Oliver Milman
Keeping on top of your tax obligations should always be high on the agenda but particularly in February, which is known for being a tough month with regard to cashflow.
Over the four weeks to the end of February, there’s generally a lot of money leaving your bank account, which can lead to the temptation to delay various payments.
Today, Greg Hayes explains why you can’t ignore your tax obligations.
Elsewhere, Jason Rose outlines what you can learn from electric car support company Better Place, which is scaling back, while Craig Yeung answers a tricky trademark question.
And with just five more days to go until the submission deadline for the 2013 StartupSmart Awards, make sure you get your entry in.
- VIDEO: Understanding the ARM processors in your smartphone or tablet
- Apple boosts Indian smartphone marketshare to 9%, still lags behind BlackBerry
- Microsoft working to unify Windows Phone to its desktop PC counterpart
- Claims and counterclaims about Apple iTV launch in March and iWatch
- Customer satisfaction survey: Samsung and Apple trail smartphone competitors in both the UK and US
Top 5 Most Read