Friday March 1st, 2013
By Oliver Milman
A growing number of entrepreneurs are launching start-ups with the sole purpose of selling them, particularly in the tech space where a business can be built in a matter of days and sold off just as quickly.
If you are intent on selling, you need to ensure you’re fully prepared. Otherwise, you’ll walk into the arena with unrealistic expectations.
Today, Greg Hayes outlines the steps you should take as you get ready to sell.
Elsewhere, Jason Rose addresses the oft-loathed topic of risk management, and Adam Ferrier explains how you can successfully pitch for capital when you hate public speaking.
- Andrew Mason fired as CEO of Groupon: “I’m okay with having failed”
- Sony releases an experimental Firefox OS developer upgrade for its Xperia E smartphone
- A candle in the Spotify wind? Elton John hopes a little Crocodile Rock can save...
- VIDEO: Mozilla shows off its first ZTE and Alcatel-built Firefox OS smartphones
- ABC hack attack rings alarm bells: "Things are going to get worse"
Top 5 Most Read