Thursday 27 October
By Oliver Milman
Today on StartupSmart, we look at how you can utilise social media in a way that is a little more sophisticated than just a blunt sales tool.
As tech entrepreneur Ruslan Kogan explains, social media is a great way to interact with your customers, but they will be quickly turned off if you simply bombard them with marketing drivel.
Your business may not be part of the Arab Spring, but you can still mobilise people to act. Read Kogan’s tips to see how.
Elsewhere, mentor Deb Templar has some great advice on how to reach out to cautious consumers and eco consultant Richard Nicol outlines the importance of sustainability in a carbon-priced economy.
Share This page :
- Larry Emdur withdraws redundant Dover Heights holding from weekend auction
- Quote of the week: Central Coast NSW prestige woes
- Big Australian commercial deals help CBRE post strong third-quarter results
- Melbourne apartment offerings contract from 2010 exuberance
- The Renovators will not return in same format, and possibly not at all: Lachlan Murdoch