Tuesday 11 October
By Oliver Milman
It's a given that you want customers to find your business, either through your wonderful marketing efforts or through a chance encounter.
But different businesses need different kinds of customer traffic. Locating your business on a busy shopping strip may suit you better than Google Adwords, and vice versa.
Today, entrepreneur Ruslan Kogan explains the different ways that customers find your business and what you can do to best control the flow of traffic.
Elsewhere, we profile design start-up Emagine, which is attempting to replicate Swiss success in Australia, and mentor James Omond has some legal tips when it comes to franchising.
Share This page :
- Readers Feast returning to Melbourne
- Software entreprenuer Simon Clausen seems to have sold some of his abandoned vacant Mosman mansion...
- Top 10 most expensive Melbourne suburbs for units
- Global ethical investor Peter Hall decides to stay in London and lists Double Bay's historic...
- Pines face the chop after tree court case dispute