Wednesday 19 October
By Oliver Milman
The benefits of giving your business a social media presence are obvious. It’s cheap and it can offer an unrivalled pathway to your target market.
But which option out of the mushrooming number of social media sites best suits your start-up? And, crucially, how can you be sure that valuable time spent on social media will provide a financial return?
Today, we look at how you can draw up the right strategy to cut through the social media fluff and get the best results for your business.
Elsewhere, we profile Spruiks, a start-up that needs a helping hand from an investor, and mentor Tom O’Toole has some tips on how to get customers to return to your business time and again.
Share This page :
- Warrawee holding leads top 10 sales of the week
- Residential building down 5.3% in June quarter
- Leighton Holdings decries S&P downgrade
- Dexus’ 1 Bligh Street criticised over price, design and views
- Property prices to fall 20% by 2013 year's end: Steve Keen