2012 Young Entrepreneurs Mentoring Program
This mentoring program is ONLY for entrepreneurs aged between 18 and 35 years with a passion and ambition for entrepreneurship who have been working in their business for at least a year.
If you’re eager to learn the business skills and experience that you need to succeed, grow and manage all of the hard bits in business, then this mentoring program is for you.
There are only 20 spots left so you do need to get in quick. You can get in touch with us on 1300 799 923. To APPLY – fill out the APPLICATION FORM @
What YOU Get……..
- Four months to focus ON your business, rather than just working IN it
- Expert help and advice over four months that will accelerate the growth of your business and help you manage it all
- A personalised business growth plan
- Knowledge in finance systems, cash flow forecasting, budgeting, pricing and heaps more
- Marketing systems to get the $$ you need to establish and grow
- Sales and promotion tips that you can apply straight away
- Creating simple but critical systems to get your biz working without you!
- The opportunity to leverage and optimise your websiteLearning how to utilise social media to drive leads, conversion and growth
- Heaps of networking
- Hanging out with other young entrepreneurs who will inspire and support you and who know exactly what it’s like to be young, ambitious and running your own business
- PLUS – You will get the opportunity to work one-on-one with a mentor to advise and support you over the 4 months.
This program is AMAZING VALUE. You get workshops, networking, guest speakers and your very own mentor. You would normally pay thousands of dollars for all of that. But thanks to The Department of Trade & Investment you pay only $385 (inc GST) for a 4 MONTH INTENSIVE PROGRAM.
You can get in touch with us on 1300 799 923. To APPLY – fill out the APPLICATION FORM @ https://forms.industry.nsw.gov.au/dii/servlet/SmartForm.pdf?formCode=SRDT_ESBRD_BMP&program=Young%20Entrepreneur®ion=Sydney%20Metro
A young entrepreneur who has completed the Young Entrepreneurs Mentoring Program said…..“Not only did I learn practical, realistic methods to improve my marketing systems, I had ample opportunity to apply these methods during the actual workshops. It’s all very well learning systems and strategies, but if you don’t have the time to implement them into your business nothing actually changes!”
– Amanda Gonzalez, http://www.untangletheweb.com.au/
A few successful young entrepreneurs who have attended The FRANK Team’s programs and events include…
1. Husayn Ali, BRW Fast 50 (Property Development)
2. Vanessa Cullen, Founder of Forward Thinking Design & 2010 Anthill 30under30 Winner – http://www.forwardthinkingdesign.com.au/
3. Jeremy Liddle, CEO RioLife (Fastest Growing Small Biz in 2010)
1. You must be between the ages of 18 – 35.
2. You must own a small business that has been running for over 12 months.
3. You want to be working ON the business, and not IN it
4. You want to ACCELERATE, EXPAND and GROW the business beyond yourself
5. You are prepared to work with a mentor
Who, When & Where
Workshops/events will take place in a Sydney city location on the following dates:
- Information event for young entrepreneurs – Thursday 9th Feb from 6 – 9pm
- Meet your Mentor event – Thursday 23rd Feb from 6 – 9pm
- Workshop 1: Business Planning – Thursday 1st March from 6 – 9pm
- Workshop 2: Financial Fundamentals – Thursday 8th March from 6 – 9pm
- Workshop 3: Marketing, Lifecycle Marketing Systems – Thursday 15th March from 6 – 9pm
- Networking Event: Thursday 22nd March from 6 – 9pm
- Workshop 4: Leveraging & Optimising Your Website – Thursday 12th April from 6 – 9pm
- Workshop 5: SEO & Social Media to Drive Leads, Conversion & Growth – Thursday 26th April from 6 – 9pm
- Graduation Event: Thursday 3rd May from 6 – 9pm
You will get to learn from award winning trainers and facilitators, the opportunity to meet experts and to work one-on-one with mentors to gain advice and support, who themselves are successful business owners. Each young entrepreneur gets their OWN MENTOR!!
All workshops will be held in Sydney City – TBA
Don’t sign up unless you are really committed
This is the one thing we ask.
There is a lot to execute and deliver – so only join up if you are willing to get stuff done and create some serious IMPACT. You are required to attend every workshop/event otherwise you are wasting your time.You bring your laptop to the sessions and you implement and put all the theory into PRACTICE. And best of all you get heaps of mentoring and networking ops to support you along the way!
You can get in touch with us on 1300 799 923. To APPLY – fill out the APPLICATION FORM @
This program is AMAZING VALUE. You get workshops, networking, guest speakers and your very own mentor. You would normally pay thousands of dollars for this type of training, but thanks to The Department of Trade & Investment you pay ONLY $385 (inc GST).
There are only 25 SPACES available so you do need to get in quick.
How to Apply?
1. Fill the application form https://forms.industry.nsw.gov.au/dii/servlet/SmartForm.pdf?formCode=SRDT_ESBRD_BMP&program=Young%20Entrepreneur®ion=Sydney%20Metro
2. We will contact you confirming your application
3. We will check your application and ensure you fit the eligibility criteria
4. Once you are eligible, we will send you an invoice for the $385 program fee. You can pay via internet banking.
5. Once we have received payment we will send you confirmation of your position in the program. Your position is not secure until we have received payment.
The Sydney City Young Entrepreneurs Mentoring Program is being run by The Frank Team on behalf of the Department of Trade & Investment.
For any further details email Jessica Schebesta: [email protected]
Run for this opportunity if you have a business and you are serious about ACCELERATION, GROWTH and EXPANSION.
The peeps @ FRANK