Facebook masterclass Brisbane
Are you ready to become a Facebook master?
And can you afford not to know how to avoid having Facebook permanently delete your page?
Facebook Timeline is now compulsory for all business pages (as of 30th March, 2012) and this means there are new rules which you must know.
Learn how to successfully configure your Facebook Business Page into the new Timeline format.
Our team of social media strategists will be on hand to guide you personally, step-by-step, through everything you need to know about Facebook Business Pages and make yours a success.
Regardless of whether you are a complete novice (we'll get you set up) or advanced (we'll teach you expert tips), there is plenty to learn at the Facebook Masterclass.
Are you a:
Marketing manager, CEO, business owner, community manager or social media practitioner?
7 REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Learn Facebook tips and techniques from social media professionals.
- Personal hands-on training with on-screen step-by-step instruction.
- Discover how to avoid losing the Facebook community you've built up (there's things you must know).
- Examine at the 'best and worst' of Facebook marketing and learn from them!
- Meet & connect with other like-minded social media users.
- Discover how to get more comments, more likes and more fans!
- BONUS BOOK: Facebook Marketing for Dummies.
SPECIFICALLY, LEARN HOW TO:
- Configure the Timeline on your Facebook business page (this is now compulsory for all users).
- Embed a LIKE button on your website & grow your community.
- Build a custom Facebook tab.
- Schedule posts using Hootsuite.
- Embed links correctly.
- Learn how to manage multiple admins and what to do when staff leave.
- Connect Analytics to your Facebook page & see what people are really looking at on your page.
- Monitor what is being said on your Facebook page and how to respond if something negative said.
- Set up the Facebook app on your iPhone, Android or Blackberry.
- Run a competition without breaking Facebook's legal terms & conditions.
- Use Involver to syndicate your blog, YouTube and Twitter.
- Integrate apps to your Facebook Page.
- Purchase Facebook sponsored links.
What you’ll get:
Tea, coffee, biscuits, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Your own laptop or iPad. Alternatively you can use the computer provided in the lab.
- A USB stick with any photos, logos and videos you may have.
- The passwords for your blog, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Email accounts.