Introduction to Marketing Analytics
Are you attending this event?
Are you wondering how to gauge the hard work and strategy implementation of your marketing efforts? If so, this class will cover the wide scope of tools and data that can be used to determine a number of metrics and keep your marketing strategies in line with greater business goals. From the qualitative to the quantitative, this class will touch on:
- Analyzing bigger picture goals – sales, lead generation, brand equity
- Metrics for engagement and traffic
- Tools and resources to use
- How to use data to turn traffic and users into revenue
- Measuring your search and social channels
- Increasing customer loyalty and retention
Riley Batchelor is General Manager of General Assembly Australia. Riley is also the MD of Socialista Media, a youth ad network that reaches over 1.8million Australians every month. Riley has been working in a number digital marketing roles for the last 10 years and is a firm believer in using data and analytics procedures to drive marketing efforts for startups.
Can't make it? Sign up at General Assembly Sydney to stay in the loop on future events and classes.