LESANZ 2011 Annual Conference: Licensing Across Society
Licensing impacts almost all aspects of our daily lives. From entertainment to medicine, from what we eat to what we wear, licensing is the catalyst that enables the development and transfer of knowledge, technology, content and value across industry borders.
The Licensing Executives Society of Australia and New Zealand (LESANZ) 2011 Annual Conference will bring together expert speakers from around the world with backgrounds in the both the corporate and public sectors. The speakers will discuss and debate many facets of licensing in the real world covering a wide-range of topics chosen to help you understand and increase your knowledge of licensing in its many forms.
High profile and experienced speakers from a range of industries including high technology, ICT, FMCG, fashion, content creation, music and entertainment; research and commercialisation and not-for-profits, will provide relevant, specific presentations on their licensing practices, and outline the key issues and challenges they face.
The LESANZ 2011 Conference "Licensing Across Society" will be held in Sydney. Event details are as follows:
Thursday 31st March – Saturday 2nd April 2011
The Westin Sydney Hotel,
No. 1 Martin Place, Sydney
NSW 2000, Australia
Who Should Attend:
IP and licensing professionals from all industries and others from the technology, finance, accounting, investment, academic, research and legal industries will gain valuable skills and insights by attending, as will individuals of all levels of experience with an interest in IP and licensing.
An exciting lineup of local and international speakers includes:
- Chief Judge Randall Rader, internationally renowned Judge and IP specialist of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Ric Richardson, Australian inventor and founder of Uniloc. Uniloc received worldwide attention when it won a patent infringement case against Microsoft in a US Court and was awarded $380 million in damages. The case is currently under appeal.
- Coral Colyer, Food Supply Operations Manager Heart Foundation Tick Program, National Heart Foundation of Australia
- Jon Penn, CEO Asia Pacific, FremantleMedia Enterprises – producer of blockbuster TV show "Masterchef"
- Andrew Lambert, General Manager, Business Development and Content Acquisition, Telstra Corporation
- Cailah Scobie, Corporate Counsel, Nine Network Australia Pty Ltd
- Paul Germeraad, Intellectual Assets Inc, USA
- Dr Jay Sha, Partner, Liu Shen and Associates in China
Click Here to register attendance at the 2011 LESANZ Annual Conference or to access the conference