- Samsung Galaxy Tab hits big Australian retailers – can it challenge the iPad?
- Meet the emotional robot
- Microsoft releases new Zune HD player
- Mandatory internet filter could become voluntary
- Microsoft to release Windows 7 pricing soon
Microsoft Outlook: How to check your folder size
Check your folder size in Outlook
By Patrick Stafford
This article first appeared on March 13th, 2012.
Emails may not seem like they take up much digital space, but once you add a few thousand every couple of weeks they can add up. Thankfully, there’s a way to check just how much storage your emails are using.
Right-click on your inbox, then click on “properties”. There, click on the option that says “folder size”.
You’ll be able to see just how much storage you’re using, which includes both local data and server data.
- This website was built by Valegro -